Head of Human Resource
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: MYR 8,000 - 10,000
Years of Experience Required: 4 – 7 years
No. of Vacancies: 1
Date Posted: 9 Jan 2017
Job Description & Requirements
The HR Manager is responsible for the full spectrum of HR management. To support the senior management in design and implementation of HR management strategies and programme to establish and maintain a continuous pool of human capital to support the business objectives.>
1. Talent Management
- To identify, develop and retain pool of talents to support the achievement of organizational short term and long term strategies and to ensure the continuous achievement of succession planning in the leadership pipelines.
- Establish and monitor all critical positions in the organization are staffed with right people.
2. Compensation and Benefits
- Review and implement compensation and benefits that reflect the organization’s market leader position and to provide competitive edge to recruit and retain talents in the organisation.
3. Development and Training Strategies
- Design and implement development programmes for high performers to grow in technical, management and leadership to support organizations medium to long term strategies.
- Design and implement annual training programmes which are aligned to organisation’s short to long term strategies.
- Provide customised training programmes to close skill gaps in staff.
4. Performance Management
- Periodic review on the KPI system to ensure KPIs set reflects the right business drivers and implemented to meet the organization’s strategies.
- Periodic review on the appraisal system towards the competency framework to support the organizational development direction.
5. Manpower Planning
- Establish and implement a strategic manpower planning model to ensure the organization has the right size at all times.
6. Organizational Structure
- Support senior management and HODs to review and adjust to right organizational structure to support organizational strategies at all times.
7. Employee Engagement
- Measure regularly the engagement climate of the organization to ensure high performers and staff is engaged at a level that provides competitive edge for the organisation in recruitment and retention of talents.
8. HR Policies and Procedures
- Periodic review, monitor and adjust the HR manual to ensure policies and procedures reflect the core value of the organization, are in compliance with the laws and are efficiently executed.
- Continuously monitor staff compliance to the HR policies and procedures set.
9. Recruitment & Personnel Administrative
- Support all departments to fill qualified vacancies using tested methodology in personality profiling and in timely manner including handling application of work permit.
- Candidate must proses at least bachelor degree in HRM or equivalent;
- Preferable 5 year experience in managerial capacity in HRM;
- Have good track record of achieving HR KPIs with previous employers;
- Well versed in HRM best practices, the Employment Act and Industrial Relations;
- Has experience in setting and implementing HR strategies;
- Pleasant personality with positive attitude and able to multi-task;
- Proactive with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels in the organisation;
- Highly self-motivated and resourceful in problem solving and decision making.